Monday, August 23, 2010

About Me

Hey I'm Richard. Im a senior who can not wait to get out of high school and, for this reason I'm graduating early. Second semester when I'm out of high school I'm planning on taking a few screenwriting/directing courses before I go to college. I'm planning on pursuing a career in film, and can not wait to get started. I'll probably take a course or two at a community college over the summer to get into college with some credits. Also probably get a job second semester to get in to college with a little extra spending money. For now I'm counting the days until January when I finally graduate.

1 comment:

  1. Richard can't wait to grad early with you. We should probably start looking for jobs. Better look harder than we did over summer haha. Great that we both have same sociology class Can't wait for highschool to be over but this class will be great.

    ReplyDelete